Remembering and the Ultranet - What are some of my ideas that you can try with your students?
• Using the Blog as a tool for recount of a science experiment.
• Using the Wiki to create lists related to an excursion to a zoo or a farm.
• Using the Calendar to add events in a sequence e.g. egg hatching.
• Use the Message Board for groups of students to read mathematics problems or riddles.
• Use RSS Feeds for students to link with blogs appropriate to their investigations.
• Use Reference Library to add resources for students as the start a unit of work.
• Students add a Quick Note to their Home or Xpress pages as list of work needing to be completed on a project.
• Completion dates, excursion dates could be added via the Notice Board.