ICTeD Services is about enhancing Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century.
Mark Richardson is a primary school teacher from Melbourne, Australia, who runs ICTeD Services.
This website supports the main website ictedservices.com
ICTeD Services can structure programs to cover any or all the following:
• Effective Use of Digital Content
• Inclusive Curriculum
• Personalised Learning
• Digital Citizenship
• Pedagogy and Curriculum Models
• Learning Places and Spaces
• Professional Development Models and Modules
• ICT / eLearning Integration into all Curriculum Subjects / Domains
• Collaboration for Students and Teachers
• Change Management.
This site is a portfolio of some of the projects I am currently working on, or have worked on and some archival resources.
Contact Mark to further talk about professional learning or training needs.